Client Question: Can you provide a snapshot of where my business is today in perspective with my competition, or what I think my competition is?
The intent of a Business Assessment Consultation (BSA) is to review the overall business operations of your company and provide an analysis with recommendations of the key elements of your organization. This task will be accomplished through your participation in an extensive three (3) hour session with a Strategic Business Guide management advisory service representative. During this meeting detailed questions pertaining to your company will be explored to facilitate the process. A comparison between your organization’s business practices and those practices of highly successful organizations will occur.
Based upon your input an evaluation of your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats will be complied in a formal assessment document and presented to you following the consultation.
Discussions relating to your business will focus on the following items within the below checklist.
- Long Term Company Vision and Mission
- Business Goals and Objectives – Near Term /Long Term
- Client Relationship Management
- Customer Service Model
- Customer Characteristics and Demographics
- Competitive Differentiation
- Financial Stability
- Management Structure and Leadership
- Policy And Procedures
- Internal Business Skill Depth
- Flexibility and Willingness to Change
- Internal Communications
- Business Plan Strategies